Android Oreo is a new android version released by Google. The Oreo Grant Update was released in August 2017. First of all, this google pixel model released this update with all of the android customer’s expectations. A fixed tool for rooting Oreo 8.1 was released in December 2017. Perhaps you have never rooted your mobile phone. You do not know how it worked on your mobile phone for unnecessary applications. Rooting makes it possible to remove these unwanted Applications. If you know that your mobile phone has been junk, you will be able to change the phone ROM by rooting it. This will allow you to remove unnecessary Application from your phone and release it. Additionally, the phone will only be able to read only memory as well as make it easy for your computer to control all the controls on your phone.
Before Start Oreo 8.1 root with google pixel read note
Please remember this part carefully before rooting Oreo 8.1. All data on your phone will be deleted with this process. Also, make sure your phone is updated Oreo 8.1. For this you need to access settings. Then go to the software update and then the software version is 8.0 or 8.1. If you have not yet received this update, please get Oreo update now. Read the following guidelines to prepare you for this.
- Look at the battery level at 80%
- Keep your valuable data backup. All data is aborted by this rooting.
- You need to unlock the bootloader on your phone.
- You can also root the google pixel 8.1.
- Check carefully if Oreo has been updated.
- Use an original data cable. the data cable is Original, or you can not root it.
How to Root Oreo 8.1 step by step
- You have three ways to root this edit
- Install TWRP using Fastboot and ADB.
- All root files can be installed by TWRP
- Then install SuperSu
All of these are described in detail below.
You can use above video to root your android device. After root you can change download location, internal memory clean, unwanted applications remove and extend the memory on mobile phone. Please connect us on Facebook like page and follow us on twitter. Thank you.